- Get up 30 minutes earlier go for a walk
- Wear a pair of walking/running shoes to work and use as your commuter shoes. http://www.northsiderunners.com.au/ can help you if you need new shoes
- Park 10 minutes away from your destination – that will give you an extra 20 minutes of exercise every day
- Every 40 minutes stand up and do some movements for 1-2 minutes over an 8 hour day, it will add up, these could be lunges, squats or just little step ups
- Get some fresh air at lunch and a walk too
- Change a meeting into a walk and talk
- Enrol in a program get your colleagues involved too the 10, 000 step program is a great place to start http://www.10000steps.org.au/
So what’s stopping you? If you are having any pain seek assistance, if it is foot or leg pain we can help. The biggest reasons people don’t exercise is they just don’t start. So stick to a plan and get moving.