Welcome to Lane Cove Podiatry – where active people from Sydney’s North Shore like you, come to love your feet.
Whether you have little feet or growing feet; or you suffer from chronic foot pain, diabetic foot or sporting injuries requiring soft tissue management or rehabilitation, we’d love to treat those feet. You’ll find we love to help identify your pain, diagnose and treat your foot problems.
We also believe that being active is an important part of a healthy lifestyle and it can be achieved by something as simple as walking.
If you’re looking for someone who really understands how to treat feet, why not call the clinic on 02 9418 6502 to book your appointment today.
From toddlers to teens & everything in between! Your children deserve the very best start in life. And that starts with their feet. Read more
Sporting activities and exercise place a greater demand on your body than normal day-to-day activities. Read more
Your feet are often one the first areas of your body to start feeling your age. Is it any wonder. In your lifetime they’re likely to travel… Read more
Orthotics are specially designed and custom crafted shoe inserts to help improve the function of your feet. Read more
Watch our welcome video
Claim your FREE 30 minute consult*
- Have your foot pain identified
- Have your foot function assessed (and understand why your pain happens)
- Find treatment options and choices (find out what you can do to help be pain free)
- Includes a computerised gait scan to help identify your unique walking cycle and foot pressures
- Receive a written report on your findings and our recommendations
*New clients only.